Sunday 1 August 2010

poop

well this week and last week have taken some seriously unexpected turns -.-
and FUCK YOU FOR MILDLY FUCKING THINGS UP but then i ignore you and you come spend time with me and stuff and it all seems to be going okay..SEEMS TO BE. im not going on about the problems anymore to people, ill just vent on here cuz everytime I do, people have goes at me for doing the wrong thing and i get so confused and angry and its all my own fault..kinda funny actually lmao.

the past 2 days have been great. unexpectedly. he said hed call in the morning and he did which surprised me. all of us ended up drinking all night, slept in a caravan, woke up, went to gay pride and ended up drinking again. 2 day bender, 2 hangovers in one day, completely wrecked. HAD TO BE DONE, HADNT BEEN DRUNK IN AGES.

well now, caravan camping idea sounds pretty sweet. i want this to happen as i think it would help me..and also the promising chance of getting drunk and fucked up. AND NOT BECAUSE IM SAD OR ANYTHING. but because everything is actually alright. I feel like a normal teenager again :)

nothing is ever absolute.

No comments:

Post a Comment