Wednesday 4 August 2010

Laughing with friends I miss

I absolutely love so many people at the minute and its so weird haha. So many people have been too good to me. I've mentioned random shout outs to too many people on this blog including a huge one for holly and all her gayness. Hmm but I havn't mentioned my absolute amazingggg baby Jake Hunter or my wee angry bunny Gemma Clarke.

I fucking love you Jake, SO MUCH. like its unreal. We've been through so much shit, I've known you just as long as I was going out with Chris even. JESUS. Lmao remember you humping me randomly and running to the bathroom. I was just lying their like...'what the fuck' Man, I've always loved you. ALWAYS. I could never fall out with you properly. Sometimes I doubt wether I can trust you sometimes incase you fuck off and be mean about me but I know without a doubt you are 100% my actual wee soulmate or some shit. It is never a dull day with you. Their is not enough words right now for me to describe the closeness of us. You never actually fail to make me happy. I LOVE YOU.

And Gemma you wee shit ( I say that with as much love as possible) You are such a wee angry bunny..or angry penguin if you'd rather. Never have I laughed so much at someone because their so funny then been so like ':|' at your anger. You have such a funny way of being angry your just like quiet...and I try and force you to talk. Its funnier in real life because then I resort to drawing wee penguin pictures that make you piss yourself laughing. THATS RIGHT I MAKE YOU LAUGH ALOT. But man i laugh at the stuff you come off with all the time. I love you like properly. You've been their for me so much its been unreal and sometimes I want to kill you because you don't talk and I can't tell if your annoyed or something. But Honestly, your amazing. We've had so many good times drinking tea and just...just chillin' yenoe ;) sitting up til like 6 in the morning singing 'I believe in miracles' or 'Express yourself', slabbering bout certain ppl on end..I think you overuse the term 'sucha wee dick', its all i can imagine you saying in my head right now...you've brought a tear to my eye many times for the amount of love i express for you, you are my actual sister from another mister <3



I'll probably write more things like this for loads of different people but they were on my mind atm, aswell as Tyler who I wrote about before...That's who i was talking about who was there for me.

:) happyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment