Monday 30 August 2010

lack of blogging.

scratch all the negativity. everything is okay. i get too pissed off easily sometimes, well more i take offense too easily SOMETIMES. not gonna lie but the past week has been mentaaal, starting with an acid trip and ending with DAVID GUETTA. I have either been tripping or steamin' all week long and have to say I loved it. Despite the fact i went from being immensely happy to immensely sad, glad tho i had afew cries, i feel alot better. One drawback is I didnt get into my course in tech and need to change courses, thats the only thing I'm panicy about, if i get into a course or not. I really really want to be doing something this year. I will cry if I have to sit and do nothing or just have a job or something.

my love life is a tad complicated, i gave up on it but then i decided just to be more laid back about it and not get as melted if I don't get my own way all the time. I'm single tho so its all good anyways. not too bothered there.

Soulwax, 2manydj's and Major Lazer, Fake blood and David Guetta were all AMAZING.

thats all i can be bothered writing for now. I'm slightly hungover and very bruised.

No comments:

Post a Comment