Sunday 1 August 2010

because movies exsist and they make everything better.

going to see inception, finally. im nowhere near ready and need to leave in around 10 mins? and yet here i am writing this, IM FUCKED. right well anyway as you can see by my blog title and the title of this post ive went for a certain theme, just for fun, to make things on this seem more interesting.

Though that is quite true for me. When i was at one of my lowest points, i went to the cinema to see prince of persia and everything was ok. I don't know how films do it, but they just do, well for me anyway.

Guess i gotta go fucking run and get ready. i think ill try and achieve that sexy messy look somehow? not the 'Omg i got outta bed and feel crap' look....fuck knows which way ill turn out. Laters :p

No comments:

Post a Comment