Wednesday 4 August 2010

because

nothing in this blog is aimed at anyone in a harmful/nasty way, infact virtually nothing in this is even aimed at anyone. I use this to express thoughts and feelings at the time and tbh I'm genuinly scared to even do that now. I just wanted to use this to have a wee part of myself to look back on and laugh at the stupid stuff going on in my life then. I don't really care who's reading this either because for a start I never sent the link of this around to anyone atall so If your reading, you've most likely got it off someone else and I havn't intended in you reading it. So if you get the feeling somethings about you and you get upset, chances are its really not, and on your own head beit, never asked you to come on. Not even gonna be up myself or anything but this is my own wee personal place to write whatever the fuck I want so I'd rather not have people assuming shit and holding things against me, its only words after all. Be lighthearted about it. Im a 17 year old girl. What's a bunch of emotional words gonna do to you.


Fuck it.
People need to seriously chill out and realise who and whats important to them. I don't care if your reading but you've been one of my closest friends for a while now and you've gotten genuinly upset over things and are bringing up silly stuff in the past to try and hold against me..and I'm sorry but it is rediculous. You are literally getting so annoyed over things that are meaningless and wern't meant to even cause harm. If I havn't told you absolutely everything or done everything you wanted or said a white lie and not came out cause I'm 'Tired', It's not going to be the end of the world, well it shouldn't be anyway, not when I'm your closest friend. I'm not having a go, I just needed to express this to myself so understand that. I've looked through your point of view, I'd appreciate it if you looked through mine as I'm only young and the things your upset over..their not worth being upset over atall. If I'm meant to be incredibly close you shoulda just laughed at the stupid shit that went on on saturday when we were all drunk. You shoulda just said you were annoyed bout stuff and it woulda been sorted in a mature way. You took the nasty route and you may be hurt but I can guarantee you its hurt me more. I don't want to talk to anyone else about this..I'd rather it be left. I have my own problems at the minute and weirdly enough..not to do with a certain boy atall so he's been left out of it..I'm more worried bout my own health and my own well being at the minute considering past events most people know about and havn't been nice about either. So tbh I think i need some time away because I'm being caused unnecassary stress at a turning point in my life. I'm trying to sort things out so that I'll be okay. From here on out I've stopped caring, I'm over whatever fights have started and I've already said sorry BUT I've only said sorry because silly things that meant no harm and were just childish have upset you when they shouldn't have (only thing i take seriously is telling a secret but i already told you the next day BACK THEN that i did and said sorry so i don't feel bad about that) Try and realise that because I'm done. I'm too old for slabbering and being vicious. It's honestly not my thing. Apart from that my life has actually been okay! Ill blog last night and the good side of it in my next post :)

Goodbye.
P.S that was just my own thoughts in my head that i wanted(needed) to get out to feel better. Attempting to hold it against me is not gonna work because it's a blog for christ sake, I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment