Sunday 22 August 2010

dunno who reads this.

Havn't sent this blog to alot of people. I said on this I use this to write whatever the fuck i want and it started off private as private, for myself (it still is for myself). I posted my formspring on this so anyone could ask me questions and someone actually left 'was there a need for you to post what kind of contraceptive you use, and when you took it on your blog'

yea, because for a start this is my blog and contraception kind of relates to the most personal intense shit ive wrote about on this. So if i wanna talk about it, I'm going to. This blog is not for ANYONE but myself and if your going to leave me stupid shit like that, make your own blog and gurn about it there.

i cant believe i wrote that because right now im high as fuck and want chocolate cake so so bad.
going to go watch I <3 huckabee's while im still like this because i know its going to confuse the absolute fuck out of me.

im actually laughing at what i wrote up there after i read it over, lmao, oh no i told internet blog readers im on the pill and i took it. sorry lmao next time ill say i just took a headache tablet so you don't get TOO disgusted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment