Tuesday 24 August 2010

happyhappy

im overall pretty happy. im keeping myself busy, im getting tech sorted out, gonna look for a job soon, have concerts this week, seeing my friends more and more, getting a hamster and today im going to take acid for the first time.

i was surrounded by alot of people on acid yesterday and ive ALWAYS wanted to take it. todays my day. i found all these sites ages ago which had like full stories of peoples experiences on it from their point of view. It all sounds so spiritual and amazing and apparently music is mental on it. I'm pretty excited for it :)

im pretty excited though about which way my life is going. I cba dealing with my love life anymore, I seem to try more than him, its apparent. I can honestly say i stopped caring after i said 'im not waiting anymore', and this time for once...i decided for myself, not like i got fucked to the side or anything. feeling pretty happy about that aswell. my minds been taken off it anyway because of how busy ive been.

also, i changed my formspring so that anonymous people can't send me anything. I got abused by a 'blog reader' because I posted about contraception and my choice of contraception. It went further into a debate until they decided to say 'little girl' and slag me for my apparent 'indie kid from skins' attitude..oh right? lmao, and then that went even further until they said i liked to kill babies.

i realised..why am i wasting my time with anonymous people who show me absolute no respect for no reason after ive been through alot of shit. I realised i deserve none of it. so im cutting myself off from everything potentially negative. guess thats why i gave up on my love life for the first time :)

wish me luck i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment