Wednesday 11 August 2010

If I told you things i've did before.

I can't stop singing 'young folks', its properly stuck in my head, and it's the easiest song to ever sing.

I really love certain peoples blogs, they are so interesting and deep and tell me alot about them in a non-up themselves fashion. Some blogs though, really fuck me off. I guess their not the kinda shit I want to hear. Not my style. Something like that...not that I'm going to name drop who's I love or who's I hate...doubt you'd even know them, or maybe I'm just lying incase YOU, whoever you are reading, gets paranoid because you have a blog. Why would you care anyway though? exactly.


My brother's so lucky. He's 5. He dosn't have to do anything except be a complete asshole of a child at times and get away with it. He gets to look forward to things like Santa and playing in school playgrounds and being slightly scared of Halloween...and actually wanting to spend time with my mum and dad on long road trips. NOT that i would go back to being a child. My lifes been overall pretty sweet.

Incase your one of them seriously nosy people who want to know every exact detail of my day or what I'm doing, I'VE ONLY WOKE UP AND AM LYING IN BED. Though I can tell you about my day ahead..not that I'm psychic or anything. Well exactly 2 secs ago I took the pill (not the morning after pill you divs, the contraceptive pill) I love dry swallowing them, mm. In about exactly an hour I will be washed, cleaned, groomed, dressed and sparkling to go see Gem in town. Hopefully Beth is coming in and we can shop about and stuff like that until the time comes to go to Victoria Square, Chiquito's to be exact, for Nina's brithday dinner. Theeeen I'm going back to Ballyclare to find Chris and also buy Ryan cigarettes as he's gurning at me too, and so far I treat him like a brother..at times. So maybe I should refuse buying him cigarettes. NAOO, i'll be cool.

That's really all I have to say at the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment