Tuesday 10 August 2010

Hits from the bong.

'I smoke a fat pound of grass, and fall down on my ass faster than the fat bitch who sat down too fast'

I had an urge to blog about GANJAAAAA. ooo the marijuanaaaa. Maybe it's because i've been drawing bongs out of nowhere or listening to afroman or the fact I know I'm going to get high off my face tomorrow. DO NOT mistake this as a blog bragging about drugs or some shit. Most of the time I'm offered weed/dope I always say no. I can never be assed. Honestly, it pisses me off getting high half the time because then you do nothing and things start going weird and slow and you feel pinned to the ground..

really what I'm saying is...yenoe those moods you get into..where you just want to get rediculously high and laugh at everything? Just like when people are all 'LETS GET DRUNK THIS WEEKEND LEDSSS' aye that, cept you get munchies and not a shitty ass hangover.

Anyway, last week when i was i'd say..ABIT stoned from smoking half a spliff and 3 baby buckets, i rolled up onto a ball on chris's floor and tried to stand on my head. I didn't really think I was high until after...I don't know why i had the urge to do that.


hmm, someones making a blog right nowww, and that someone could be yooou ;) in all serious though, i know someone making a blog right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment