Thursday 5 August 2010

French songs

Parlez vous Francais, parlez vous Francais, parlez vous Francais. 'Art vs. Science - Parlez vous francais'
Such an actual good song. AND YELLE. YELLE ARE THE BEST FRENCH BAND EVER.

'do it now because you can and i think you should, do it now because you can and i told you to, do it now because you can, CAUSE YOU CAN'

I'm in a pretty sweet mood again. Probly because im taking stupid pictures on webcam and listening to music really loudly. and not depressing music. EYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
Apparently I have a fucking amazing hilarious laugh. It always changes tho. Lots of people point this out to me. The more I do a rediculous laugh the more I laugh at myself. I laugh at myself alot..I dunno wether thats a bad or a good thing.

Bad romance came on my ipod. FUCKING OVERPLAYED ADDICTIVE YET SO GOOD SONG. AHH FUCK OFF :( i nexted and got the clash :D i wish i could somehow type that noise he makes at the start of should i stay or should I go when hes all WHOOOOAHAHAOO or something to that effect.

Yesterday, I seen a dog fucking a woman on chatroulette for a split second..yea pretty weird.
'one day its fine and next its black, so if you want me off your back. well c'mon and let know, should i stay or should I go', a while ago i asked someone to choose a song for me...and they chose that one off their phone. Haha dunno why but yea THE CLASH MAN, THE CLASH <3

I could talk for actual hours. YET NO ONE ELSE EVER WANTS TO TALK. Am i actually that sad and lonely that I need to write on a blog just to feel like I'm talking to someone...LMAO NA JOKES. but yea people could talk more to me cause im sucha talky person and find life fascinating. Maybe thats why I can get over problems easier because I go and talk bout them all and get them outta my system then im like...EYYYYYYYYY GUYS *downs a drink* :D

I dont...actually...know but...my ipods just said 'connect to power'....SUEIJHTREIUTGHTIOGJDOGI DAMN YOU BASTARD I HATE YOU WHEN YOU DO THAT...

au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment