Sunday 8 August 2010

Drawing.

I just drew the most amazing picture, I'll post sometime later maybe. I havn't drawn in a long long time and I can;t find my sketchbook filled with all the really good drawings from last year :(

I tried to make my desktop look like a mac desktop. I don't really like mac's because their quite difficult to use and I don't know where to go on them but I like the style with the wee icons at the bottom.

I'm going to have a bath when it's darker and light candles and shit because it always looks spooky and cool like that. I've only done it once though, ages ago. I have an urge to put my laptop beside the bath and blog and take a pic of me leaning out (without seeing anything obv) and being like EYYYY BUBBLES AND STUFF ;)

I'll leave you with this <3
reminds me of Alice in Wonderland mixed with Resident Evil and a shitload of machine guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment