Sunday 8 August 2010

:o

these are some pretty fucking old photo's from over a year ago (below)
I'm abit baffled as what I should write here..some of these photo's were during an immensely difficult time. Although me and chris were still together...I wouldn't go back their atall. Where me and him are now is probably better. ALOT BETTER. rebuilding is always better than going back. Don't ask me if it's going to work out or not and certainly do not tell me it's going to work out or not. Because ANYTHING can happen. I think I've realised that by now. YOU REALLY REALLY NEED TO WORK ON THINGS. Things can't just fall into place after such a long time. Things are always difficult. You have to rebuild relationships with people no matter how close or how 'in love' you were. Time and talking is everything the heart needs I guess to decide wether its worth it to work things out.

Though, for the first time, I'm contemplating giving up and don't think I can do it. I mentioned that below. But i guess these pictures spurred me on to go on about it. But I think thats my emotional bullshit done for now...

I don't care if you care or if you think I'm silly or stupid or wish i would shut up. I write things on here for me more than anyone.
I DEEPLY appreciate the support I have from certain people and the people I know who take the time to read what I have to say and try to understand :)

Have some love <3






No comments:

Post a Comment