Sunday 1 August 2010

food.

food, a while ago, was the only thing that kept me happy. I looked forward to eating food. LOL
now though, i think i have an eating disorder or am developing one. I said that to someone and they said 'You wouldn't know you had a disorder, you'd need to be told' and frankly, i dunno if that is the truth or not but I've noticed my appetite has virtually died...yet i want to eat...but when i do, it dosn't feel the same as it did before the 'pregnancy', I fill up like that *clicks fingers* I'm not use to getting full after half a sandwhich...
My mum was ragin' with me because she went to the chippy and i ordered loads thinking i could eat it and when it came to it..i could barely eat any of it and gave half of it away to my wee brother..and i still managed to leave loads. I think I'll be okay though, I am eating just I reckon the inside of my stomach has shrunk from vomiting so much and stuff.

I can see I've lost weight though, even my mum says I have. I've never been generally worried about my weight atall, I don't obsess over being skinny or stupid stuff like that. I think curves look much nicer so this isn't some post to try and convey 'I want to be skinny' or anything like that. I'm sure I'm okay though.

No comments:

Post a Comment