Monday 16 August 2010

pink stains

im always hungry. im guessing its this contraceptive pill. i wont be on it for too much longer, gonna get the jab.

im absolutely terrified that i don't get my period and i end up pregnant again this year.
i've been searching loads of websites on the pill and they all make me feel better. they said its more likely to get pregnant using just condoms than it is using just the pill. there almost 100% you wont get pregnant on the pill if you dont miss a day. I havnt missed a day. I dont ever want to miss a day.

i dont think its possible to get pregnant while being on the pill and using condoms. And it seems pretty fucking unlikely you'd get pregnant just using the pill itself.

I just don't want to be pregnant. I'm paranoid. slightly, only slightly

No comments:

Post a Comment