Tuesday 13 July 2010

chilled

woke up today and watched the flinstones for an hour while eating toast.
wasn't a bad wee day. was in town with gemma, was sick when i got in though, due to the whole pregnancy thing. i dont know why but i havn't wrote about it here. I dont think i want to at the minute til ive dealt with what im going to do. So anyway
we went to see eclipse. 3rd time ive seen it. i dont like the twilight series at all, all my friends just drag me to see it over and over which makes me wanna die a bit. enjoyed taking the piss out of it though in the very back row to gemma :L

had a burger king after. burger king makes me feel awkward. with mcdonalds or kfc you dander in knowing what you want. with burger king its like 'what the fuck is this place' *squints at menu* 'how the fuck do i say that..?' then me and gemma sat in the...yes..the kids section on really small seats and tables. gemma's idea, not mine.

anyway ive felt abit sad for a wee while today. not much. feel as tho im doing better with dealing with lots of stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment