Wednesday 1 September 2010

oh ho ho

I havn't really talked about my acid trip atall last week. Then again why should I, id just get judged. nyahaaaa. na im not gonna atm.

anywaaaay, im staring at my hello kitty pillow. OH YES I HAVE A HELLO KITTY PILLOW.
im pretty bored, i was meant to go to bed early because I was tired but then i got distracted talking to people, skyping with chris and laughing at old pictures with holly.

I'm contemplating watching family guy. Also loving Ultimate Big Brother. I stopped watching big brother bout a year or 2 ago. I found the people were becoming more boring and i lost interest. Ultimate big brother though (y) ITS GREAT. well I think it is. Brian dowling makes me laugh alot.

I need to stop spending money, I want my fucking hamster. Chris dosn't think I'll be able to look after it, well fuck you and your million animals in your room. 'should I get a snake or a baby turtle?' 'snake' 'ill get the turtle then..awk but the wee turtle?' 'get the turtle then' 'but yenoe you hold a snake and look cool as fuck' 'whatever you hold, you will not look cool as fuck, just gay' 'nah, thats only when i hold you'

have to say, touche. I laughed when he said that back. I've been laughing all night, especially at the pics. Oh i think I'm in a good mood, oh yes, i think I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment